Follow me !

04 September 2009

Schoool & shoes

 School & shoes ; nothing to do with shoes actually, just that it rhymes, haha.


As you can see, i made some changes to the layout because every farking moment i look at the dark background makes me feel fucking emo. 

pfft*

Today's such a relaxing day ; except for being sleepy in Physics class D:
and imma real GoodGirl today. i didnot ditch Bio class and i even fucking copied all 3experiments given by Halim. Haha, wtf!
I bet i do not want to take the risk of failing Bio at the year end exam
*gulps*
and due to Form5 having their trials ; no basketball training D:

which made me kinda disappointed so i decided to practice alil by myself when i went home. 


I HAD SUSHI KING FOR LUNCH ♥
* evil laugh @ xuegie * jealous larh jealous larh ! :D


I FINALLY finished the 2farking essays hayati gave, addmaths, est and so on but but but i have not done my PJK FOLIO yet !

AND LET ME TELL YOU NG _ _ _ LOON ! I WONT FUCKING DO YOUR SEJARAH . eat that ! *urgh* 


hmm, im heading to a real good start after the hols because i started revision by myself already (: Len waiman does not want to drop class  ! pfffft*


  • no cambridge tmr
  • interact club meeting with President Ivy 
  • Victoria's Secret @ hotel sri petaling with GIE
 pifft , ADDMATHS NOW. adios !





No comments: