Follow me !

19 September 2009

Gita ! bayuu laut (:

back from Gita Bayu hours ago ; their mooncake fest awesome hell weyh.

lanterns all over the place ; club house flooded with humans ; food as tempting as usual

gosh , that farking bungalow has one big spacious living room.
TeeVee room , Wii Room , Mini fishie pond IN-house , wet kitchen , dry kitchen , BIG study room , 3fridgge in total , AND HELL THEY HAVE THEIR VERY OWN CLOSET !

gaaah * i saw that closet i stunned and started shouting at mom i want my room to effing turn into that closet ! pfft, momma oh momma, go buy a lottery. i can sponsor forr your lottery :x

okay okay, calm down waiman len. im too over-reacting.

im renovating my room into a closet room and the guest room into my bedroom.
isnt it awesome? and a drum room downstairs next to my piano and the mini living room upstairs into my study room perhaps ? gosh. its all mom's idea apart from the closet.closet was xuegie tee's  :D

piifft* and oh, i think drum it is.
why not guitar ? here it is ;
  1. i dont want to have skins peeling off from my finger
  2. i still need my fingers for pianooo
  3. electronic guitar seems alil too guyish for me :x
  4. the instruments and all are alil costy
thereeeee you goooooo. haha. so drum it is ? but neways i would like to go for trial classes first. im trying out electric guitar, acoustic & drummmmm.


pictures to be up soon

No comments: