Follow me !

06 September 2009

addmaths♥

addmaths ; driving me crazy
saturday's over

wondering why is this effing girl awake @ 3am ?
hell yeah, she's doing her addmaths homework.
this makes me think of her of an owl instead of a retard
and that effing retard's mom is also wide awake accompanying her doing addmaths while watching teevee
oh em gee
myb i just have weird mojos to do weird stuff at weird time

many things just kept bothering me for no reasons, urgh.
screw it larh, what im supposed to do.
sorry ppl, nowadays i do get stucked easily
eg :
  • chatting halfway thru msn and im quiet
  • texting someone and dont know what to reply
  • talking on to phone and gone silent for a sudden
  • doing homework and stoned there for a minute
  • pull a prank when i dont know what to pull
i bet i've got some kind of brain dysfunction ,

Gasps*
shall bang my head on the wall to get my nerves rightly connected
i need my doctor ! 
urgh, all sorts of things gets on my nerves now.
bear with me everyone D:

and i realized everyone round me is having one awesome day with all their problems


what the heck is wrong with the world larh.


gee, im crapping alot doh. 


shall go have a panadol or something to kill the pain in my arse and fall to bed


all my homeworks are lining up in a long queue waiting to be served which i probably will disappoint them


chiao !


fyi : David A's Touch My Hand is still running in my head, cant get it off ! sick of all this

No comments: