Follow me !

10 September 2009

09.09.09

09.09.09
so this date appears once in a lifetime and lucky me gets a chance to pass this day (:
i spent it like any other normal Wednesdays, unlike couples getting married on this date, im still illegal !
and and and note to jason and andrew : even though i love nikon guy so much but i wouldnt get married to him on 12.12.12 . andrew you might as well marry him and do gay stuff with him on my behalf ! XD

LOL, eff it la. Haha, i dont mind if i become a nun :S wtf
so there's a Good & a Bad news ; which one ya want to hear 1st ?

well, i'l tell the good one first .
  • im the Organizing Chairperson for the coming 09/10 Installation of SMK SS Interact Club !
woooaah, what a big job im handling :S
THEN i went for training after the Interact meeting.
i think i didnt eat lunch or i dont have enough rest.
after warmed up and jogged round the BJ park. i stopped down for push ups and sit ups.
but but i start seeing double images and everywhere's spinning right round :S

then i felt something coming up form my stomach and pushin upwards thru my oesophagus.
gosh i sorta yelled at heekin with my eyes closed telling him i feel like puke-ing & fainting.
luckily he was there, to avoid me from creating that gross & embarrasing scene. i took near to 30mins to calm myself down and not throw up. pffft*
what a day.
* reminder to myself : pls eat something before going for training !

No comments: