Follow me !

07 September 2009

47/50

47/50
not bad (: well, glad you made it.
wasnt just because i want you to be my driver
piff* you effing get me wrong everytime, urgh
im just so stucked up with you
i realized you just ♥ to go against me , which im still scratching my head figuring out why
AND IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN DRIVE
DONT TAKE ME AS A BITCH SUCKING ADVANTAGES FROM YOU, IM SO NOT DOING THAT. I CAN DRIVE BY MYSELF ONE DAY TOO !
grh, since you know what the heck is wrong why not try to change alil, just for the sake of me
i beh tahan dah, the reason im stucked-up lately is because of you tau ?
WAKE UP LA !
haih, idk la. you think yourself what you want.
just to let you know my line's empty.


gasps, homeworks piling up!
dont think i can finish it in time. will let it rot there

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In case you haven't heard, using the word retard is extremely demeaning to people with special needs. It's a slur that trashes my child and millions more like her. Why take away someone's dignity with a casual remark?

Len Wai Man said...

urhm, infact. this word `retard` is actually sorta like a trend amongst teenagers. so im a very open-minded person and i just have this sense of humour. therefore my friends call me retard. its has nothing to do with anyone.

and if u dare to comment on my so-called-nickname, retard. you should leave a comment on my cbox and your name. instead of putting anonymous and leaving a comment in an irrelevant post.

no offence*