Follow me !

21 September 2009

Hey sunday ♥

today ;

woke up, just realised sis wasnt around because hell yeah she spent a night @ GitaBayuu
then hell mom said dad's bringing us to Ah Yat's Abalone Forum Restaurant again !
i was like ohwtf ! i quickly get myself clean and dressed up nicelyy :D
T.G my sis isnt around, if not i will have to share the abalone with her againnnnnnnn

*hope she isnt reading thiss :s

then then, i get to makan the 3p african abalonee & shark finn lagi ; yumm yumm mwah mwah ♥♥♥
 tapi today no bird nest egg tart  , just just plain egg tart D:
takpee larh, haha. more than enough !
straight 2days abalone tauu, syok like hell weyh. like sitting in a roller coaster (:

then went over to granny's place for dinner
guess what we had ; Lake Edge Sdn. Bhd 's garupa fish [whatever way u spell it]
they were like talking talking bout our lakes and all sorts of fishies living in it then they point at the fish
i terus choke choke and point at the fish " our fish ? from our lake ? that thing ? ''
:s i fell effing guilty now...

then went up to unclee's room for some net instead of sitting downstairs watching teevee with my cousinss. but but but the celcom broadband damn bitch sial.
connect , disconnect, connect, disconnect
wtf -.-''

thenn daddy came me pick me up and head home, dropped me kat the steamboat road to buy bubble tea
; i had chocolate bubble tea today ! ;D ♥

and now im here blogging & trying to finish my addmaths homework






TEACHER LEE AGAIN ; TMR MORNING :S
I FEEL SO EFFING SICK OF SEEING HIM EVERY EFFING MORNING.
I WANT TO PUKE ! HELP MEEEE ! :O


sry, i didnt mean to say that. but im serious ; i feel like puking seeing his chubby face dah.
Lawl, off to get refreshed. chiao peeps

No comments: