Follow me !

17 January 2009

my new phone!!

HTC HTC HTC HTC! awwwww... my new baby. iloveyou. hah! me crazy?
yeap! totally. hahas... good news have been flooding me throught the whole week except for the freakin` homeworks, all the teachers, all de tuitions & sleeping class.. hehh.. havent got caught YET. lols.. pray hard to god i wont get caught. if u want proof, go ahead & ask anni what i've been doing in class. FYI she sits next to me in class. 

so there's this few announcements i wana make ;

i) today is officially the 4th day! (:
ii) i lastly got my dream phone!
iii) i officially FAILED my piano grade5 practical

im happy with what i've got now.. hahh.. except for all the bladdy homeworks. i havent even want to drag myself to the pile of books stacked up on my table.

to dimiin: im sorry. i really dont know i wana join cheer onot.
reasons ; 
i) i dont have time for practice
ii) i got alot of tuitions & sports practice
iii) cheer is ABSOLUTELY not my type of sport. i dont belong there.

sorrriii ya... wana explore my baby more! ciao ciao.
iheartbosco-forever

No comments: