Follow me !

01 January 2009

New Year celebration (JW.Marriot)

Happy New Year everyone! (:                 A New Year a new start rite?
okays. so our celebration destination was like usual. j w marriot hotel. the ioi resort one, not the kl one.
but this year is a lil diff. we reached there at about 10pm. waited for the table at terrace cafe.
so we sat at the main hall & waited. then there's this bunch of americans (i guess so) came over & asked us to dance.
this guy(looks a lil like zac efron style)asked me to dance so i told him idk how to dance. but he keep dragging me so i just stood there. worse to worst he asked whats my name. so i told him waiman la. he's like blank ady. so i said forget about it. m'sian names are like that. way diff. &&& he asked many questions... more & more & more... 
then i saw mom coming down from the stairs! what a relief!!! then i told him mom reached ady. gtg. pheww!
went into the restaurant & ordered drinks. cakap cakap for a while. then have to go out & dance again! ><'' takut!!
saw them again. then dance dance lo... having fun FUN FUN. that guy keep sticking to me .. asking questions & talking to me.. myb he knew i dont like it so he stepped back larh.. trying to keep distance.
then countdown time! 
10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

everyone hugged & greeted each other Happy New Year! strangers i also hug larh. ROFLMAO. its new year mah.
but most shocking is the so-called-zac-efron kissed one of his relative! not normal kissing! ITS FRENCH KISS WITH BITTING THE LIPS & ALL!! EWWWWW!! INCEST!!!! &&&& THAT GIRL DAMN F*T!! i was like ohhhhhhemmmmgeeee!dont you know what's PDA??!!
WTFwtfWTFwtf! they kissed like that infront of me for about 3-4times. ewwwwwwwww! my cousins told me they purposely kissed infront of me...... alamak... perasan betull..they say wana make me jealous worr.. kononnya.. ps. there's one part where shocked me also. he suddenly came over to me. pushed me to his face & wished me Happy New Year. those scenes like in the movies. woah.. luckily he din kiss me.. if he kissed me.. i'll terus matii... HE SERIOUSLY FREAKED ME OUTT!



balik rumah see my flats. macam baru balik dari perang. xD





manman & manman
yeah. same name.





mommmmmmm



my beloved clown. knew him for 4 years ady! love you!




No comments: