Follow me !

21 January 2009

booohoo**

homework homework homework!
im so sick of homeworks + im seriously ill now (but i still gotta go to schooooool!) ughhhh** (banging my head on de wall) oppps. i cant do that! my darling will sakit hati.. hahas. im still trying to get along with my new PDA phone & tryingg to finish all my dumbly dumb homeworks & trying to recover from my illness & start packing my large luggage & practice for cheer & basketball & volleyball & running & tuitions &&& most of all find some privacy time to spend with my darling. fuuuuuiyoooh. how am i supposed to do so many things in so lil` time??! im so gonna collapse soon. hahh.. aint` it good? collapse ady no need to do anything. roflmao
oh yeah. fyi: im leaving to china this saturday midnight. will be back by the next coming sat. pls dont msg me! it`ll cost you few bucks per sms! anything just leave an email or comment for me. i'll check it thru my hp. 

Miss You & Love You :3
ps. you know im talking bout you! haha!

No comments: