Follow me !

24 January 2009

Last note before leaving

Helllo!! here i am! blogging before im leaving. i'll be leaving in a few hrs time. hmmmph.. 
im gonnna miss everything here ; my darling , my darling , my darling , my darling & of course MY FRIENDS! hahh.
im not those forgetful type kay.. 
anyone want anything from china? eg. fake lv, fake coach , fake fake fake fake. everything fake there. =x no doubt. IHATECHINA. 
anyway just pray to god i wont die in a plane crash or plane bomb or gotten bang by a cow at china or got kidnapped by ppl there or even food-poisoning till dead there. hahahs.. gonna miss m`sia tons! 
i'll  be back by saturday midnight. so you  guys wana call or text me make sure you do that after sat kays? 

BYE M`SIA!
GONNNA MISS YOU GUYS LOTSS!
mwahhhhh~
xoxo

iloveyoudarling.

No comments: