Follow me !

14 September 2010

lets scratch some skin with Vaseline !

i dont live my life like any other teenage girls does. im not trying to prove myself special or what but what im trying to say here is i dont pamper myself as much as every ordinary girl does.

when i turned 13, leaving primary school and stepping my foot into secondary school 5years ago, i told myself im going to be the Tough one doing things that girls rarely do. OH YES I DID . infact i got myself into the school basketball team. I then realised IT IS NOT OK FOR GIRLS TO play basketball and many people find it not-very-girl-like and in fact some boys took me wrongly as a Lesbian. it didn't bother me much tho. i thought basketball is something cool until i came facing some problems.

I study in a public school and there's definitely no indoor basketball court to facilitate us. In addition with the Malaysia hot climate and average 35 degree celcius everyday, I have to go for practices sharp 12 in the afternoon under the bright hot sun. I can die of SKIN cancer any moment. This is not it, the worst is yet to come. The basketball season, somehow always fall on the hotter season ; March-May. That doubles up the sun radiation and dehydration on me. AND OH CONGRATULATIONS TO MYSELF ! I always end up suffering sun burn after the end of the season. Its not those OH-SUNBURN-ON-MY-SKIN-AFTER-TANNING-AN-HOUR-AT-THE-BEACH ! No, no, not that simple.

its more like this ;
ofcourse this isnt my back.

I doubt if anyone would want to see my suntanned face ! yeah something like above, maybe worse without those aloe vera gels and 10bottles of SUN SCREEN LOTION !


YES I NEED TO TELL EVERYONE OUT THERE THAT IM NOT MOIST ENOUGH.

but hey hey ! stop right there, i found my solution ! What can i do without giving up my passion for the sport and yet have moist+vibrant+fair skin ?

I BRING YOU ...


HAHA NOW YOU KNOW WHY MY TITLE OF THIS POST IS SO ?






The Brand New Line of Vaseline !


The Vaseline® journey started in 1859, when a 22 year-old chemist from Brooklyn, New York named Robert A. Chesebrough, went to Pennsylvania to investigate an oil well. It all started off back in 1859, and there goes the history until now. Vaseline is yet to bring us ladies more and more lotions that benefits us ! Girls, want some pretty skin ? Go grab a Vaseline at the nearest pharmacy ! Vasline definitely promise you not a single scratch on your skin even you have acrylic nails !

Are you guys curious about my moisture after hearing all the burns &tans & sun from above ? (:
Well, I think the strawberry has much more moisture than me !
*Oh ! some extra information for you people
This food is very low in Saturated Fat, Cholesterol and Sodium. It is also a good source of Folate and Potassium, and a very good source of Dietary Fiber, Vitamin C and Manganese.

Strawberries are deifinitely good for our skin, *double thumbs up
nutritious berries !






ohwell, here it is
MOIST ENOUGH ?
I dont think so, Im in desperate need of VASELINE ! Im doing this post with all my heart to grab myself a Vaseline hamper and cash$ to buy more Vaseline ! I dont want to look like a dried & wrinkled strawberry .


definitely NO.


Im writing this post regarding the Contest by Nuffnang ; http://nuffnang.com.my/vaseline click here to see the details of the contest ! Get yourself writing a blogpost about this and youre on your way to winning

Best Written Blog Posts
1st Prize - RM3,000 cash + Vaseline products
2nd Prize - RM2,000 cash + Vaseline products
3rd Prize - RM1,000 cash + Vaseline products
5x Consolation Prizes - RM200 cash + Vaseline products




thats all about it, (:
a special thanks to `someone , without your idea I dont think im able to come up with this post and finish it during this holiday. i sincerely thank you here, x.

No comments: