Follow me !

04 September 2010

CHEER UP ! .

CHEER;
can be defined as


  1. Lightness of spirits or mood; gaiety or joy: a happy tune, full of cheer. 
  2. A source of joy or happiness; a comfort.
  3. A shout of approval, encouragement, or congratulation. 
  4. A short, rehearsed jingle or phrase, shouted in unison by a squad of cheerleaders.
  5. Festive food and drink; refreshment.
 
what is your 'CHEER' ? (:
well, my cheer is way beyond all those definition above. i would say my cheer meant some kind of torture to me. well to those who know me well, instead of being the person cheering at the side of the basketball court whenever a point is scored, im the one in the court playing scoring points (: I DONT DO DANCING WELL ! oh well, WaimanLen no feminine type lady ! i bet everybody, at least EVERY LIVING ORGANISM IN MY SCHOOL knows i play basketball and im TOUGH kinda girl. HOWEVER, to my least expect i was selected as the Cheer Captain for RedHouse year 2010. first thought that striked me was 'OMFG WHAT YOU GOT THE WRONG PERSON REDHSE ARE GONNE REGRET I DONT WANT THIS I WANNA RUN AWAY RIGHT NOW' but YEAH you cant run away in a middle of something and there goes i end up as the 'CHEERCAPT'

OH THERE GOES ALL THE 'CHEER-FUL' MOMENTS .

i had trouble seeking for cheerleader (yes i know alot of ppl out there hates me but i dont give a damn), searching for dance moves (COS I DONT KNOW HOW TO DANCE I TOLD CHA !) and etc etc . and what i hated most did happened, GOSSIPGIRLS situation. i bet ya all know what im saying right ? (;

okay moving on, for the fact im not a HOT LOOKING GIRL WITH AWESOME HOT BOD like thiss >>

i pretty much dont give much good image to PEOPLE out there lol. some were like 'WHAT WAIMAN YOU CHEERLEADER AH ? OMG' NEVERMIND I UNDERSTAND TO THE MAX (: apart from this issue, i faced many many problems more. pressure from teacher, mom, members and being a senior with tons of work, competitions, extra classes & everything.

i oftenly end up ZZZ-ing in class.

BUT afterall, being a Cheerleader isnt that bad lah. All I can say is I'VE SEEN HOW I WAIMANLEN AS A CHEERLEADER . no regrets, BUT HEY CHEERLEADER NO MORE !
YEAH CHECK OUT THE FRUSTRATION IN MY FACE :D

oh oh btw, credits to ; Leaw Lee Shen
his artwork deserves a Buttcrack (Y)


thats bout it, small inspiration stroke me so i came up with this (: 
WaimanLen, x




HAPPYREADING, ADIOS !

1 comment:

Ann Ni said...

LOL. keep it together yeah...it was enjoying reading this...:)