Follow me !

08 March 2009

sports day

aduhh. i freakin lazy to blog nowadays weih. with all the school stuff, homeworks, sports & the farking EXAM! im so tired. leave me alone larh. since gie asked me to update update. then i paksa paksa to update la. :3 im updating for you gie xD ahhah... pics oni ya. lazy to type pun. so here goes my pics.
pics arent in order*
the temenggung wu-wa wu-wa thingy


merah no.1 #


here comes the spiderman

robot move @ the end of circus

the stupid silat thingy




WE WON! WEEEEEEE~!


MAKAN HAMPER @ SCHOOL





sook yii : me : di miin


me & sook yii trying very hard to rip of the hampper


starting from de green shirt to right: annie - gie - me
harha. damn chun rite? we are the 3rd runners!

ending my posts
with this pic of
chenghan
:)


for red house cheer video
CLICK HERE

No comments: