Follow me !

27 March 2009

minta maaaf. sorrie.

sorry for not updating like so loooooong. want to know th` reasons? i guess i list all for 3days2nights pun tak boleh habis. roflmao. i dont even have th` strength to stay up infront of th` laptop for 1hour. all im able to do now is : layinfrontofzetv&fallasleep . hah. believe me. its true. ohhhhohhh. btw i got my jerseyy ady. damn chun weih! wana see it? catch me in school wearing dat. 8. its no. 8 . mom's getting me a new pair of bball shoes! weeeeee! terimakasih banyak banyak! ze exam was fineeee. but there's the one&only subject which i seriously flunked (i didnt expect it tho).ohhhhmyyyyyygodddddd. speeeeeeechless d. esok earthhour. pls switch of ze lights. save ze earth. HEH. :) wanttocrawltobed. jumpa lagi. if im F.R.E.E.

No comments: