Follow me !

03 October 2008

grrrrr!

what the f**k man!
I don't know what i did to taman yarl ppl!
okok. let me explain this properly.
my cousin maykuan is from smk taman yarl.
so she got fs so of course all her friends are taman yarl la.
so her profile is full of our [as in me and her] pix.
most of it was taken under an unknown condition.
i didn't get ready or whatever so i just got shot like that.
so of course it won't look real nice la. something like the pix i posted in this blog la.
so there's a few of bladdy YARLS commenting on the pix and say "who is that??"
"your aunty ahh??" "why she tie her hair like aunty geh??"
when i see those comments i was like bladdy fire up man.
all this bitches are trying to get a piece from me.
i real darn pissed ! tak boleh tahan ady!
so i go to their bladdy shit profile go wall them up!
OMFFFFG! they act as if they are the MISS WORLD or something like that.
i can 100% tell you i am much prettier than them! they are all porkchops!! serious!
 i'm not perasan!
you want to say me perasan then go ahead la. i got no ears to hear.
all this f**ckin bitches thought they are the queen of the world! 
they don't even have the right to comment about me! arghhh!
i'm gonna give them 2nd time kaokao if they dare to come and scold me or whatever!

pheww~ feeling better after blurting all this out in my bladdy asshole blog. 
luckily got enough time to finish up this post.
nevermind. think of jinleang's quote! 
smileee! =]
cheeeesee! =]]

gotta go. if not kena shoot by mommy again! helppp!
buh byeee!
                      pissed off ducky! 

No comments: