Follow me !

16 October 2008

dumb, dumb & dumb.

sit there for a few hours ady of course stretch abit la.
they insisted for a peace pose so...
and 1 normal pose...
they purposely crack a joke that made me laugh till gila.
i dont know why is it all in white and black... -_-


wee~!
this blog is alive again!
since i begged my mom until siao ady... she let me online today! :p
got some real lame stuff to show you guys. but i was forced to do so. hope you understand.
my friends are here to study with me for geografi. doing preparation for tomorrow...
they got bored and started fooling around. so they got this bladdy idea of taking pix.
and great! they chose me! =.='' because i was the only one studying~
after taking those lame-o pix, they suggested me to post those pix right NOW in this BLOG.

p.s: actually there's 1 last pic that they wanted me to post [because i looked extremely            dumbious in that pic]
i made my trademark gesture in that pic which i dont do in the PUBLIC. i don't understand how they caught me doing that! =.='' whatever la. don't ask me what's dat gesture. there's no answer! 
i'll revenge some other time! becareful~!
gotta go study la... too much fun... buhh-byeee~
  waimanloveducky! [ducky is waiman!]

No comments: