Follow me !

22 October 2008

a day with venna


today after school went to venna's house.
i reached her house at 3.30pm but we went to swim at 4.00pm.
let me explain why it took us darn long to reach the swimming pool since its just a few minutes walk to there.
i reach her house she was watching tv. so i ask her go change reach the place earlier la.
she went up for half an hour also not yet come down. i got fed up so i bang into her room to make her get going. she keep asking me wad should she wear wad should she bring and so on..
i just strangle her neck and make her leave..
so we went to swim lo... khai choong, pei chi & sook fung also reache there ady.
then swim swim swim swim swim swim swim swim.
after swimming we went to nainas and have lunch.
when we were half way back to venna's house, it started to rain.
at first it was drizzling then start to rain heavily...
so we took the opportunity to take pictures.
:p nothing better to do!


failed to take a nice view
wet!
see my hair so messy also know it rained heavily.

received a call from the optic shop saying my contact lens reached ady!
yayy!
gonna pick up my cons now. :)
byessss!

No comments: