Follow me !

21 October 2012

OFFICIALLY 19 !

Bonjour; comment ca va ? :) ca va bien ! 

finally ended my birthday celebration today with a buffet hi-tea @ Hotel Equatorial w le fam today. thankyou daddy for the treat, :* 

it was 5 crazy days with different people, different food, different place, different surprises & present. i feel extremely loved ! still floating around in my dreamland haha. but tmr's monday :< nuu, im not ready to go back to reality yetz. 


promise to update real soon, must make sure each and every bit of my 19th birthday jotted down so i can always reminiscence about it :D as i said, i have never expected all these. never see all of these coming, and i sincerely am touched by all of you. SOMUCHLOVE thats why i got fat in short 5 days. gonna blog bout it real soon but right now i have 2 due dates to meet and i shall not procrastinate till the 11th minute like what i always do. -_- typical me ahha. 

au revoir, bonne nuit. je t'aime !


No comments: