Follow me !

14 October 2012

excitement !

BONJOUR ! ; counting down to 5days until the 19th ! :D 




cant wait to meet up my best girl on Wednesday for a pre-birthday celebration :) gonna be real busy, starting from Wednesday. Continuously celebrating from Wednesday until Sunday. i just have to love everything i have in my life ! *spreadslove* 

spent a day searching high and low at Pavilion yesterday. H&M purely disappointing here in Malaysia *sighs. went home with practically nothing. :( I NEED MY BIRTHDAY DRESS ASAP ! 

a day more till im out of my diet and enjoy my birthday treats ! :D *excites* but yesterday was quite a torturing day. had to watch the boyfriend savouring all the food. **tip of the day; stay home and keep yourself busy at home to prevent cravings attack ! it works, and drink lotsa H20 if you feel slight hunger. curb that growl in your stomach ! 



my favourite xiao long bao @ Dragon-i. letting my strong willpower kickin'in lol

my fatty who is still thin altho he had gained weight -_- 
** tip 2; do something to distract yourself instead of watchin others eat HAHA.


FATTY 1 AND FATTY 2 IN THE CAR FOR MCD DRIVETHRU.
definitely a con to have McD right outside your housing area. 


ok i have a story to tell. So once upon few months ago, i hinted the fatty to bring me to Marini's @57 for my birthday celebration. been dying to get up there for the view. and last week, i changed my mind. DUE TO SOME REASON, i didnt wanna go there for my birthday. at least not for this month. gonna force fatty to celebrate his birthday there then ! and we found a place * incomparable to Marini's* but it still is a great dining place. not gonna reveal until the 19th itself. CHECK MY INSTAGRAM IF YOU'RE EAGER TO KNOW :D okay jst a hint- a fine dining restaurant; French fine dining :) my favourite. wasnt puttin any high expectation tot the ambiance but im lookin forward to their dishes and my birthday cake :) gonna blog about it. 

this is gonna be hell of a busy week. having Finance mid term test tmr and French the next day ! D: but its gonna be all about FUN FUN FUN starting from Wednesday ! 

thats all about it i guess, au revoir ! 

update soon, xo.

No comments: