Follow me !

04 April 2012

what is Degree courses all about ?








STRESS, STRESS, STRESS ! I DONT LIKE MY TIMETABLE. I DONT LIKE MY TUTORIAL GROUP. I DONT LIKE TAYLORS UNIVERSITY LAKESIDE CAMPUS. I DONT LIKE IT. I AM NOT READY FOR ALL THE ASSIGNMENTS & EXAMS & QUIZZES ! ZOMGWTFFML. I THINK THE 3MONTHS BREAK SORTA BRAIN WASHED ME. I THOUGHT IM LIKE SOME RICH SPOILED BRAT WHO CAN LIVE HER ENTIRE LIFE WITHOUT DOING A SINGLE THING AND MONEY WILL FALL FROM THE SKY. ALL I DO IS EAT, SLEEP, PLAY ! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. HOW I WISH :'( 








okay, time to gather myself up. gotta shift my neutral gear to gear2. :) *determined* must score at least cgpa3.2 ! and and and, must achieve my ideal weight :D received quite some compliment from friends that im slimmer now. will try to update more with my meals and rules from the book and some fitness model ! being healthy is the 'IN' thing now 


STRONG IS THE NEW SKINNY. IM ON MY WAY, WATCH ME. 




its only the second day of college. im already so exhausted and im starting to feel stressed out already :( cross my fingers i can go thru this semester smoothly ! thats all i wanna pour out on this page. GOODNIGHT EVERYONE !  

No comments: