Follow me !

12 April 2012

AS EXPECTED




As expected, lack of updates because my semester have already started. ME NO LIKE. IM SO DAMN TIRED AND BUSY EVERYDAY. no point reading my blog k, cos no updates lol. but you can still check out my Instagram. HAHA, active there. Okay, last class tmr for the week. I am dead tired, every single day. How i wish i can jump straight off to semester break. *wishful thinking* oh wells, gotta snap back to reality.


Wednesday was Public Holiday. We Malaysians just love Public Holidays , dont we ? HAHA :D the benefits of being a Malaysian. Headed to Pavilion for the day. With who ! The mom, the sis and of course the boyf. ^_^v lala face !


I feel as if there are no other choices of shopping malls to go to in klang Valley other than Pavilion lol -_- dont ask. The first place comes to mind is Pavilion if you ask for a shopping mall. Did the normal thingy, late lunch @ Market Hall/ Bedroom. Then bumped around the whole place and to pick up my Sabo necklace ! Surprisingly mom and sis managed to get some haul from zara & warehouse while me being the shopaholic went home empty handed. Im just waiting for the right time and the right PLACE TO SHOP ;)




Market Hall's so-called signature caesar salad. BEN'S DEFINITELY 100 TIMES BETTER. AND WORTH MY MONEY.
FINALLY GOT TO TRY CRUMBS ! Comparable to MOO COW but its 11.90 for a large one with 2toppings / 10.90 for regular with 1topping. while moo cow has one size for 9.90 which comes with one topping. you can add 1buck fr an additional topping. 
mom didnt allow us to chooose all the other toppings so forced to take blueberry and strawberries only *poker face*
THEY HAD GRANOLA, MOCHI, MARSHMALLOW, DIGESTIVE BISCUITS, AND MANY MORE SELECTIONS. BEST ONE IS THEIR HOUSE CRUMBS ! but mom said NO to all of that. imma go try all that without her :p

Dinner @ Suki-Ya AGAIN. but this time with sis and mom haha. Queued damn long, damn packed.

DINNER @ SUKI-YA 39.90 PER PAX FOR DINNER. !
THE POSER MOM AS USUAL






how i've missed my necklace so much. finally back to me ! :D HAPPY GIRL I AM. 

No comments: