Follow me !

16 February 2012

V's Day ?

2days ago ...

; was kinda excited for Valentine's day. because first time im celebrating it with ONE person. instead of my family haha. so i had thoughts and ideas a month ago. thinking of what to buy and what to do and all that sort of typical stuff that couples would do for each other on Valentine's Day. so finally until the very last minute I have decided to ...

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-













COOK ! haha, it would be more agreeable to say i CAN bake rather than i can COOK. but hey ! i did it ok ! nothing is #impossibruuu

having some hard time getting all the heart shape out altho i had a mould to help me. but the outcome was pretty impressive. cos it didnt look THAT bad afterall. my feedback was - '' thankyou, it tastes good. love it ! BUT.... the beef was too hard to chew on so i had to SWALLOW it. '' -_- im sorry i tortured you, its supposed to be a hearty meal but you had to swallow the beef. 

i doubt i have the guts to taste what i cooked myself. judging by the look of the beef, C M I ! ~_~

im really concerned with the packaging of stuffs of i do, so the outer looks better than the inner. HAHA. and i provide good delivery service. DELIVERED RIGHT TO THE DOOR STEP ! 

and also, prepared something small for him when he took me out for dinner after work. 

printed photos & framed it. I DIY-ed my own photo ! or card i suppose. I call it ''PHOTOCARD'' lol
did it on www.picnik.com its really easyy. 
haha cute mugs i found ! 


#ootd 
ZEBRA PRINT DRESS. *stolen from le sis
no surprises, nothing. just a simple meal and movie with him at Sunway. always wanted to dine at Brussels Beer Cafe. so we got our chance that day. tried their best seller liese salad (forgot how they spell it but they pronounce it as "lis") and their choclate brownies ! Boyf ordered Salmon because i love salmon. HAHA so he feed me more cos he thinks salad is not enough. overall, the food they have is above average. dined in many German cuisines, i think Belgian cuisines are acceptable too ! (: 
thankyou mommy ! ME LOVE YOU. haha NAH ROSE FOR YOU FROM BRUSSELS' STAFF
:3

you, im really bad with editing and all that especially cute stuff (like this pic above) but couldnt resist all the apps and cute cartoons they have. so i hand itchy go play play.




I just want to say that although there's no surprises, no gifts, flowers, teddybears, chocolates or whatsoever, i dont mind. as long as youre with me, more than enough :] everything that you do for me on ordinary days and stuffs that you buy for me randomly is good enough. thankyou B ! work hard, you told me one day you'll appear at my front door with the RED CAR to pick me up. i'll be anticipating that day (: 

xx <3 ily.

No comments: