Follow me !

15 February 2012

Hello 2012 !

been a month plus since it hit twentytwelve ! havent really been blogging. in fact i almost forgot about my blog's existence. been contemplating to come up with posts but everytime i had an excuse fr myself to nt turn on my laptop and write.

then i remember i can actually access my blog via the blogger app on iphone. so i logged in (took me long enough to guess my own pw,lol) so here i am now ! tapping on my screeeeen finally doing some writing. yes im on a HUGE BREAK Nw. waiting for my degree to strt. enrolled in IBM. hopefully i made te right choice. lol, this choice of mine is not cheap. *yaoming.jpg

had a simple Valentine's fr the very first time yesterdayy. yes, no more #foreveralone. cant troll about myself anymore. #megusta or #no me gusta ? HAHA lame.

okay thats about it. will try post more since i spend most of my time at home ( or with my phone specifically ) :) !

x
sign off.

😊

No comments: