Follow me !

26 March 2011

O O V O O

Finally, i am proved to be a not-so-smart person for once and for all. i did not ace, i couldnt apply for scholarship, and i did not make my parents proud. BUT HEY i just gotta move on. been convincing myself 24/7 these 2 days and i guess sem break shall end fast & bury myself with all the loads & work again.

as promised, i WILL do a product review soon. I could probably name myself a hardcore fan of the company because i own almost all the products they have in the market (: non-elastic demand. HAHA doesnt matter how much it costs, for i could not live without it. NOT REALLY.


And a not very new discovery have been made. i found a better replacement for Skype - OOVOO. HEHE
http://www.oovoo.com/ >> takes around 5mins or more the set up.

you can use it either for mac or windows. both compatible


and the best thing oovoo does, 3-WAY-VIDEO-CONFERENCING ! NO MORE ONE TO ONE VIDEO CALLS ! :D yay or nay ?

DEFINITELY YAY BECAUSE







and no need to print screen anymore ! you can directly snap while having your video calls ! SO CONVENIENT!
GO DOWNLOAD PLS. * HAHA








till thn, xx.

No comments: