Follow me !

20 March 2011

been so long

yes, finally ive decided to log into my blog & write a post. been so long, so long since i've last updated my blog. oh well, university life couldnt have been easier. i really dont know where to start because in this short 3months, i've done alot & seen alot. YES i am studying in Taylors University ; a place named as COLLEGE FOR RICH PEOPLE WHO HAS LOW IQ. but mind you, at least i got a minimum of 5CREDITS to get my ass in there. anyways, there are lotsa smart people here also okay. so cut the crappy perspective of yours in this college. LOL



3 months, i attend classes & lectures every monday to friday. i have lunch in different restaurants everyday. i passed my driving test & drove myself to college. i scratched my car approx once a week, i party almost every sat. and lots of stuff that every college kid does. EXCEPT THAT i dont go to clubs. haha i gained weight, lost a bit, and gained back alot more. i met lots of new faces & old faces.



just fyi, i'll do less of the 'diary' entries but more review entries. if i have the timee* (: i find myself actually spend alot on food, places & new products etc etc. AND I dont even blog about thm ! so i'll try to do that more often. share every single new findings, weird stufff, cool stuff, good food, bad food and etc etc (:






till thn, waiman. x







No comments: