Follow me !

29 June 2009

monday is the day :)

mygod!
ohmygod,i realised i'd said this phrase the whole day ! thanks to gie . her words keep running in my mind. dontknowwhy. myb because imm stuck with her the whole day. harhaa. today was practically awesome :D
want to know why ? let me cerita sikit. haah

the perhimpunan took quite a long time therefore went to pphhyiscs late & we've photography session there we leave physics early. going late + leaving early = learned nothing bout physic ;D chun rite

then ambil ambil gambar till 1st recess, lazy nak go up again therefore me&gie pergi rehat early :]
then makan ady teman itu girl to library for duty. oh! dan itu choonie :p
practically watched the 2 of them mainmain around at the library counter for the entire rehat.
*slaps head & close eyes* tak ada mata tengok !

then we practically skipped maths, sivik & bio. me & itu girl sat at the counter cutting out love shapes, folding love with $ & fool around la. then headed down to lab for bio. stayed there for a period, tak boleh tahan then went up to library.
mygod. we skipped all the subjects after rehat ! gie ! you made me a bad bad girl ! xp

this is my day :D
btw, itu athletetics tshirt dah habis :(
damn sad. lawl

No comments: