Follow me !

13 June 2009

Friday ❤

Venue : YMCA Hall
Event: SMK Desa Perdana's IU Day
Date: 12th June , Friday

Had pretty much fun. (coz its my 1st visit to IU day)
overall was great larh. the band, the sketch & the games.
Dont feel like elaborating
For more, visit gie's blog :
click here

pictures ; :]

credit goes to myself ;D
but there arent many pictures tho




annie

alex

gie & alex

kenton

i got the lucky draw ! :D
-
-
-
went back with annie. thanks to eugene's dad we went home safely. haha
then mom took me from petaling lrt station & headed to mill wheel.
i waited 1/2 hour for them to reach.
we have venna, ronnie, wing sing, yong jun & me
after mill wheel then went to bayan for basketball. suffered in the journey coz im in heels.
FYI. i wore the uniform & played basketball. HOW WEIRD -.-
everyone was like looking. then it rained & ronnie just abandoned us like that.
how cruel ! then walked to darling's crib. i even walked the road with my bare foot.
pretty much amazing eh. my feet's burning. made yongjun take me on his back but he dumb ass.
dont know how to do it. so he gave me his slippers :) thanks lots.


wing sing & venna's lil nephew


us :]

and again

look at my retarded face

blurrrrr -.-


yong jun * venna's ''bf''


* ehem ehem. its nothing :D

END

oh yeah oh yeah ! not to miss out !
dad brought us out for BAKED CHEESE CRABBIE !
but it used to be lobster ;(

1 comment:

Xuner ♡ Venna said...

HEY!! what Venna's bf?? IM angry