Follow me !

24 November 2008

updates for today.

arghhhh! what the hell man~!
the speaking test in on the 27th & such a coincidence twilight is on 27th also!
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
can't watch it on the first day of twilight!
mommy help me! xd such a baby right? calling for mommy's help. LOL
nevermind nevermind.
can watch it on friday with shauny~ wakakaka...
shauny. gentleman abit. belanja me watch. :p

btw. just now i saw pictures of my cousins & other relatives in china. 
=.='' they look so.... urrmm.. i don't know how to describe.
& i'll be going to china next year to meet them.. sweating like crazy man.
seriously im not ready for that. @@ 

chilling with Katy Perry's Hot & Cold :)
byes. 

No comments: