Follow me !

29 November 2008

the reappear of The Grand Shop-a-holic

lols... the title above sucked. i knew but i cant think of any better one. >.<''
went to mv & shopped like crazy today!

morning:
woke up & got ready as usual.
such an unlucky & a lucky day. xd
because there's a road block & my mom kena caught by police for idk what-so-ever reason.
so as usual. she act innocent & begged & begged the guy not to be ''serious'' if u know what i mean. =x
so my mom slipped a rm10 note below her ic & passed it to him. :p
 ps. like what she did when xg,anni,joee & esther took a ride with me home. but that time there was an extra rm10 note below her ic. xd lols..

12 noon:
reached mv & went to makan @ KENTUCKY & i hate it. >.<
meet up with my aunt @ isetan because there was a huge sale.
i got a new bag! weee~! GUESS! i've been haunting for that guess bag! & at last mom bought it for me!
yeeeehaaaaa!
and i went to but some nice japanese snacks. :) my fave choco!

6.00pm:
bising my mom to go roxy quickly coz im scared all the nice stuff got ''stolen'' by other shopaholics!
the crew asked for my member card.
i showed her & straight dashed into the store!
the first thing came out of my mouth is ''OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGEEEEEEEEE!''
ROXY IS LIKE A RUBBISH COLLECTION PLACE & ALL THE RUBBISH COLLECTERS ARE IN THERE SEARCHING FOR THE RIGHT RUBBISH! XD  im serious man!
i got gila of that sight ady so i went to take the first thing i see. A BIG bag.
and then i go round & round of the store taking everything i see thats nice & throw into the bag.
the women & girls there looked at me STUNNED. xd i didn't know i looked as if i have gotten some kind of disease.
but i dont care! because what i care is ROXY'S !
then i went to one corner & start checking out all the stuff i got just like A RUBBISH COLLECTER TRYING TO SEPARATE THINGS INTO CATEGORIES
i think i took about 3 HOURS in there & ended up with a whole load of thing & an empty wallet. =.=''
i am an officially pokai-ed shopaholic.

10 pm:
cant stand the tiredness thats goign through my body so my mom suggested going home.

thats all for today!
please come again tomorrow.
thank you & have a nice day!

:D i memang ber-potential to become a sales girl in ROXY. =x
chilling out alone now.
bye waiman

No comments: