Follow me !

10 September 2008

FRIEND

why me...
happiness comes first..
sadness follows behind me...
but JUST in one day....
everything changed...
sadness took over my happiness..
confusion...
misunderstands...
conflicts...
all this took over me..
can you not do this to me?
why?
do you know how much it hurts?
do you know how sad am i?
do you know what am i supposed to do?
do you know what's my feeling?
i don't know how to settle all this...
i just want to know what's gonna happen next..
i just want to know who did this to me...
i just don't understand...
we were supposed to be together...
we were alright... 
we were going on well...
until..
until somebody came and mess it up..
until somebody spoil it...
until somebody changed what's supposed to be..
why is this person doing all this to us??
why is this person doing all this behind us??
why is this person's action can ruin everything??
why not we try to solve it in a better way??
why not we try to understand each other??
why not we try to find a better solution??
why not we try to tolerate??

i thought you will appreciate what you have...
i am appreciating what i have...
but it seems you don't want it..
i know there's nothing i can do about it...
i have no choice left now..
what i have is..
FRIEND.

No comments: