Follow me !

23 September 2008

A day of fun

I don't know how i got all this picx mixed up.
So i'll arrange t according to the time line okay?
And i just roughly show you guys what i did la..
I'm going to write alonger version during raya holiday ya.



No.11 Trying to show off some gymnast skill.
No.12 But ended up like this.




No.6 Waiting for the unlucky one.

No.7 The unlucky one.
No.5 Its the bait to catch a fish but guess you can't see it properly.
No.3 Don't candid me! I'm not fast enough.
No.4 I'm not a good poser.
No.2 Buddy, the dog next door showing her cute face.

No.8 We were supposed to take a potrait.
But i was busying IM-ing with jinleang while she's busy enjoying her Carlsberg.
No.9 Enjoying my FISHBALL. 
No.10 Mommy naughty daughter nughty also.
Although i look ugly in this pix but its memorable.


No comments: