Follow me !

28 August 2008

MY EYES!

today is a normal day for me except the chandra part. Well.. i dont think i want to talk bout it.
secondly.. my eyes! while i was walking pass the library when school finished, ginnette pat on my hand and told me to look right infront of me.. all i saw was kit shaun and shou kuan. i replied to her, ''SO?''. her eyes grew as big as a ball [basketball i mean] and stare at me dragging along the word ''HUH? U SHOULDNT HAVE TIZ REACTION!'' i was lik f**k u.. my reaction is like this lar.. whats de problem with you? a few seconds later she whispered at me left ear. ''Do you know who am i asking you to look at just now???'' i replied expressionlessly, ''yup.. shoukuan and kit shaun right...'' she stood there and blurt out a few words, '' i asked you to look at YAOJOE! not tat 2 person!'' i was lik wad the fcuk! ''why didnt you tell me earlier??'' and she said '' alamak i thought you saw him!'' i walked home miserably..... something came up my mind. "now i realize how far i can look...."

No comments: