Follow me !

16 March 2012

Thursday !

Friday, 16/3/12 ; Living Room. hot weather. me no likey /sweat ! 

- Okay, so regarding my previous post ; http://waimanlen.blogspot.com/2012/03/asians-are-asians-whites-are-whites.html i wasnt trying to offend anyone or what. im just expressing my thoughts. and my opinion in respond to that post. i realized my page views are shooting up in a sudden, so i freaked out a little. I HOPE NO ONE CURSES ME OR WHAT. WTF I HATE BEING CURSED.. well, who wants to be cursed anyway -_- its just that you dont have a right to state your perception as a FACT. not fair for us asians, and dont start delivering messages to others that ASIANS THINKS THEIR EYES ARE UGLY AND DESPERAATELY IN NEED OF PLASTIC SURGERY. im pretty sure alot of asian girls prefer natural beauty and stay out of plastic surgeries. dont get me wrong, there's no wrong trying to make yourself perfect and seek for a surgery too. WE ALL HAVE OUR FREEDOM AND CHOICE(im on the fence). your body, your face, your life, you decide. and i think i overreacted a little when i read that post, because i checked the date, it was written back in 2008. #LOL :p SO I DONT KNOW WHY THE HELL I BOTHERED TO COME UP WITH MY PREVIOUS POST. i seriously couldnt see why i did that. maybe it was the diet affecting me that made me go cranky and angry and upset easily. ya know, like when people go on diet, they eat less tasty, delicious, awesome food ? no junks, snacks, chocolates, icecreams and the list goes on... yeah, just MAYBE. 


''ACTIVATE YOUR SKINNY GENE & LOSE WEIGHT FAST''


the diet im talking about is this ; The 17Days Diet. you can get this book from Kinokuniya or any other book stores (i guess) RM70.50 FOR THIS FREAKING BOOK. but #OKAY better than spending hundreds on diet pills and stuffs. Healthy yet safe ! A book written by Dr. Mike Moreno. im on this diet for the 5th day now. no torturous exercises needed, no tiny portion of food. just follow the menu they have for you and all the rules. the first 17days menu might taste a little too yucky. Mostly contains salad, veges, lean meat and fruits only. 

- chicken breast, salmon / fish, turkey breast 
- vege and vege and MOREEE VEGEEE ! 
- apple, berries, LOW-FAT yoghurt, cheery tomatoes and etc. 
this is the Cycle 1: Accelerate cycle. which means its cleanses your body and remove all the bad stuff. i have lost around 2kgs by now (remember its only my 5th day) #HAPPY METER INCREASES 999K. haha, as the calories consumption is low, defo no vigorous workouts needed. just brisk walking, house chores and all the light work will do. :)

there are alot of things that you have to read in the book to understand about yr body, about the food you eat and the nutrients consumed. if you are serious about gaining a healthy and fit body, please get this book ASAP and get down to business. no reason for you to come up with excuses ! this diet is easy to follow and simple :D you can go onto their website -> http://www.the17daydiet.com/ and the answers to your questions are right there ! it is really worth a try if you desperately wants to lose weight but dont know how. REMEMBER, DETERMINATION IS THE KEY !

MUST sweat at least 3times per week. 
 
MUST eat healthy meals daily !

 
MUST NOT dive yourself into all these !
MUST stay strong, everything has a price to pay (you can actually enjoy all these after you have achieved you goal, IM NOT JOKING :)) )
MUST eat more vege !
MUST eat more lean meats !



- So, its the schoool holidays now ! GO JUST ABOUT ANYWHERE & you can see kids running around and hanging about. Mom had been complaining to me that im starting to abandon her and only hang out w the boyf. someone JEALOUS ! /no MOMMY ! NO IM STILL THE SAME ME OKAY, JUST THAT I DIVIDE MY TIME INTO ANOTHER QUARTER FOR THAT ONE PERSON ONLY. I STILL LOVE YOU OKAY <3 so okay lah, we headed to One Utama yesterday. momsy driving, maybe because i got my baby polished &repainted the other day so she's afraid i will create pretty scratches on my baby again defo ME NO DRIVE ! 

 
#OOTD
 
Jeans jacket - RM99.90 frm Kitschen
Black leather bag - RM47 frm Tangs Studio
Skirt - RM25 frm Someciplakbazaar
Flats - RM50 frm BUM

#1 THE TRIO INVADED KITSCHEN'S FITTING ROOM COS SO EMPTY, NOBODY COME BUY CLOTHES ! AHHAHAHAHHA /wahaha
#2 forgot how much this dress costs. received some comments saying this dress looks like some lingerie WTF. only Navina can come up with such comments. (Y)  anyways, me no buy ! luckyy.
#3 and did i mention i've been quite obssesed with one shouldered dresses lately. -_- i got like 3/4 in my wardrobe now. WTF dont know wear to where. !

#4 OH THIS SCALLOP TOP & FUR FUR SKIRT ! WORST COMBINATION EVER BUT THE POINT OF THIS OUTFIT IS THAT BOTH OF THESE PIECES ARE SIZED-S LIKE WATAFAK I COULDNT FIT INTO S-SIZED CLOTHING SINCE DONT KNOW WHEN & NOW LIKE FINALLY I CAN. LIKE WTFFFFFF. I ALMOST CRIED IN THE FITTING ROOM. NO, JOKING HAHA. I ONLY CRY WHEN I GROW FATTER.
#5 I DONT KNOW WHT OUTFIT IS THIS. BUT I BOUGHT THE TOP COS ITS ONLY RM15.90 my shopaholic symptoms havent really been left me.  


#6





- Im on the 17days diet. so there are some rules that im bounded to when im eating out. NO, i dont stare at other people's food pathetically while im only allowed to drink water when others are savouring their food lol. i just need to order my food in a more healthy & cautious way. like no mayo in sandwiches, no fattening dressings and all that. 

@Chili's 
MOM'S SUPERB YUMMY I-FORGOT-WHAT-IS-THIS
MY SMTG-SMTG-SMTG SALAD. the bacon & ranch dressing on the side are ''illegal'' for me. so i only ate the veges, meat & tomatoes. it was hard work trying to pick out those nachos & chips from that plate of thing. 
 
today is the 6th day out of 17days. im not giving up yet, i MUST achieve my ideal weight. (JUST SO THAT I DONT LOOK FAT & YET CAN EAT NORMAL FOOD OUTSIDE) /:p


till then, xx ! neeed a nap (SLEEPING BURNS CALORIES TOO ! 20CALS FOR 7HOURS OF SLEEP! )

No comments: