Follow me !

02 May 2011

time is not important, the chemistry in between is.

a different environment, a whole new place. i never expect anything from new people, but i was wrong.


i may only know thm for only this short 5months, but it feels long enough to be close. (: i can't say i know all of you well yet, neither can i say you guys knw me well. im sorry if i ever did anything bad / make you guys feel uneasy, but accept me for who i am will you ? (: x

you knw who you are.












(: yeah you guys. all of you. and OTHERS ALSO ! hehe



jst fyi, im actuallly glad i ditch my macbook at home & bring my new Dell to uni. why ? BECAUSE NO ONE WANTS TO PHOTOBOOTH USING DELL ! :D aww, poor macbook-ers. HAHAHAH, dont be mad. thats what APPLE PRODUCTS ARE FOR RIGHT ? FOR FUN FUN FUN !

No comments: