Follow me !

17 July 2009

# 198th


its almost reaching 200 posts & do roflmao bcoz i didnt realize that ive even passed my 100th post ! im just simply pathetic rite ? lawl. as days are passing by like a speed of lightning, more & more hectic days are zapping thru me. i might just got striked one day and die infront of you. lawl. awesome imagination ive got harha. and forgive me ppl for making promises that cant be done. i guess i dont have the mojo to talk bout the McD run & cochrane's campfire already. so be smart ppl ! click here to find out about it. daymn` im always taking advantages of gie`s blog. harhaa. i always link her for the posts she made & sometimes even copy paster her post without permission & oftenly use her copy-righted words. lawl ! forgive me gie. coz im lazy ;D
`
`
`
ITS MID OF JULY & MY ORGANIZER IS PACKED WITH ACTIVITIES
cant i just rub it off ?

  1. today` yiwei's birthday
  2. 18th` st.john campfire
  3. 18th` rotarians' installation
  4. 18th` MU match!
  5. 19th` sharon's sweet 16
  6. 20th` petroscience
  7. 24th` second test
  8. 25th` talenthunt
see ? ! ? ! ? !
its all fully packed. i havent even gotten a chance to insert my tuition classes
and my trainings. *gaaaaah pity me much !

but i aint the only with such packed days larh, i understand kids nowadays,
LAWL. *talking like an adult*

owhkay larh. thats all i wanted to say. just a random post here
and ive decided not to go out to celebrate for yiwei's birthday bcoz i sense a feeling of hate towards him !

RAWR !

toodles`

No comments: