Follow me !

31 May 2009

granny's birthday :D





i traded the yokenam cup's closing ceremony for my granny's bday. tho i was kinda sad for not attending but it was okayyy. coz i sayang my granny. aint i a good granddaughter? :D i terlalu syok sendiri kut. but whatever larh. stil glad i attended the partty.


pictures do the talking AGAIN. :]
(i malas)


*i bet anni wil scream & shout & scream & shout
when she sees the cam



mom driving her new car


makan ice`cream



non-edit

after edit


mom ask me take pic of her posing ==''


my fugly sis

the mom & the daughter










Roxy :)


handing out redpackets! :]











0



my cheeky face xD


fuiyooh. sports car models. -.-''



???



i look retarded!


handbag ads xD

ass posers


*just beginning to use the cam so dont take good pictures

No comments: