Follow me !

11 April 2009

hospital day :(



ze food suck like SOCKS!

all i can do is watch tv. ==''

R.I.P. 30th March 9.00 AM

this farkin thing was stucked in my vein for 1day1night. *tsk tsk*


i mau mati weih... apart from being in hospital when i was a baby, this is ze first time im admitted into ward. gahhhhhh. tell you wad. i swear i'll never masuk ward again! u chop slam me or leaving me half dead home i also dont mind as long as you wont throw me into this haunted placeeeeeee! baaaaah. ze worst thing is sleep next to ze toilet. -.-'' i tak tau wad type of sickness ze auntie from ze next bed has lor.... she made ze toilet friggin smelly. i lagi want to die when i eat next to ze sulky toilet! baaaaaaah! BUT BUT BUT when mom just picked me up from hospital, i saw a big bunch of australians (i guess) ; mostly guys touring ze hospital! grrrrh. my mom summore ejek me. '' walao. so many lengzai. u shud sleep for another night at ze hospital!'' ;( i HATE myself.

No comments: