Follow me !

01 February 2009

im back

here i am back in m`sia. i went to china for 7days & i think i've got too many to say. im freaking lazy to blog bout it.. i think i'l just wait till next week sat or sun to blog bout it. u guys wait la. so i'l just roughly write something here to live up my blog.

its so freaking cold in china (colder & cooler than korea)
im seriously exhausted
my angpaus amount decreased by 90% this year (sobss)
my aunt got robbed in china & she's stil there waiting for her visa & passport to get home (wish her luck here)
i gained weight & fats during cny
feel like crying now (idk why)
someone used YIWEI's name & left afew msg in my chatbox (i dun think its him so u guys ignore it kay)

this is all i wana say for today. ohyeahh.. gie i still owe you the est thingy. sorry ya. no time to do in china. will send to ya soon. i gotta pack my stuff & sit down for my homeworks. hmmph! no mood hmk especially SEJARAH! annie shud know why. hehh... afk now. bye!

No comments: